Unfortunately the thunderstorms rolling through the metro is coming at the worst time. We do need the rain, but we’re now over 3.5″ for the week, and the soils were so dry and tight that it’s taking a lot longer than normal for the water to percolate downward.
We cannot prepare the golf course for today, and the weekend, until the lightning has passed. We will need 1.5 hours to get out ahead, and stay ahead, of play, as we normally do.
Once it’s safe for our staff to start our work, the first tee time will be set. Carts will also be decided upon at that time.
Please contact the golf shop for updates.
Thanks for your patience,